The challenge of knowing what's for dinner before 5:00

The challenge of knowing what's for dinner before 5:00.
Join me for this culinary adventure. Taste the successes and avoid the failures! Eat for your own pleasure!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Fend for yourselves!

I wanted to let you know that I haven't dropped off the face of the earth and left my family to fend for themselves. My daughter and I are up in ohio visiting family. I will once again grace you with my presence (aren't you so excited) Wednesday afternoon when I return home. However, I will not leave you empty handed! Here is my menu for Wednesday through Sunday:

Wednesday:
Dinner- Fall Vegetable Curry

Thursday:
Lunch- Edamame Pate and Black Bean Soup
Dinner- Mushroom and Sausage Ragu with Polenta; Braised Kale

Friday:
Lunch- Quinoa and Parsley Salad
Dinner- Tuscan Baked Chicken and Beans

Saturday:
Lunch- Hoping to go to one of the BEST places to eat in Lexington- Doodles!!
Dinner- Eggplant Bolognese and Buttered Green Beans and Mushrooms

Sunday:
LEFTOVER- hey- it's supposed to be a day of rest, right??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment