The challenge of knowing what's for dinner before 5:00

The challenge of knowing what's for dinner before 5:00.
Join me for this culinary adventure. Taste the successes and avoid the failures! Eat for your own pleasure!

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sunday Night Blahs and Menu Planning

I try to always plan my weekly menu and grocery list on Sunday evenings. However, life happens, and today was no exception. It was a busy day! I am not complaining. It was a good day. It was just one of those days when you actually sit down at 8:00, the last thing you want to think about is doing more work! My hope is that some of my work will save YOU time :-)

I will post the recipes throughout the week, but here is the plan...

Monday:
Lunch leftovers (gotta eat up that yummy eggplant parm!)
Dinner: Sushi- using salmon, crab, and avocado

Tuesday:
Lunch: Butternut Squash Soup and Bulgar Pilaf
Dinner: Shrimp and Spinach Salad with Bacon Dressing

Wednesday:
Lunch: Banana and PB sandwich and veggies (lunch on the go!!)
Dinner: Grilled Chicken and Tomato Salad

Thursday:
Lunch: Fennel and Spinach Soup with Roasted Pepper Yogurt
Dinner: Mushroom and Barley Risotto, Steak, and California Vegetables

Friday:
Lunch: Leftovers (yay- a break!)
Dinner: Lemon Splashed Shrimp Salad , Carrot and Parsnip Soup

Saturday:
Lunch: Quinoa and Parsley Salad and some sort of a sandwich
Dinner: Somewhat of a surprise (which means I have no idea....yet)

No comments:

Post a Comment